In this release, slightly delayed compared to the previous STS cadence, the following features have been announced.
- 120 TiB supported capacity per node
- Prism Element to Prism Central traffic optimisation (note that Prism Element must be 5.10.3 or higher)
- Network traffic separation for iSCSI and DR traffic
- Compute Only nodes (AHV only)
- AHV now includes support for guest VMs requiring UEFI
- Near-Sync support for VMware’s SRM
- Near-Sync support for Nutanix Files
- Storage QoS, specifically for Virtual Machine IOPS limiting
- VMware ESXi to Xi Leap (DRaaS)
- Two-node cluster expansion to 3 nodes
- Nutanix Guest Tools (NGT) installation to multiple (simultaneously) VMware vSphere VMs
- X-Play administrative task automation (Requires Prism Pro License)
Further details of the features along with bug fixes are published in the release notes within the Support Portal.